Last modified: 09 June 2022
Peak Search Performance, Inc., a Colorado corporation, (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- The Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Minors Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not directed to, nor is it intended for minors under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under age eighteen (18) may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18) years old, do not use or provide any information to this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under eighteen (18) years old, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under eighteen (18) years old, please contact us at: email@example.com.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We minimize the collection of personally identifiable information to the least amount required to complete a particular transaction. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- About an individual that could reasonably be used to identify or contact that individual such as: name and e-mail address (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- That is non-personally identifiable including: data about your internet connection, the identity of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your web browser, the “referring” site from which you initially arrived at our Website, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit on our Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or third-party sign-on partners (such as Google or Facebook).
A. Information You Voluntarily Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
B. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including: traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
C. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies). We use different types of cookies for different reasons. Our cookies policy is further explained below.
4. Cookies Policy.
A. About cookies.
A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your device. Cookies are used to “remember” you, to provide you with content relevant to your interests, for security reasons, and to help us understand how our Website and App are being used.
B. Types of Cookies We Use.
We may use three types of cookies in providing the Services: required, analytics/performance, and advertising. Required cookies are essential to provide necessary security, enable you to browse around our Website and App, and use the features. Performance cookies collect information about how you use our Website and App. Advertising cookies allow us to provide you with meaningful content related to your interests and browsing history.
C. Examples of Cookies that We Use.
Our cookies may change as our Website, App, and business needs change; however, the following is a list of some of the cookies we use and what they do:
|Set by Google. This group sets a unique ID to remember your preferences and other information such as website statistics and track conversion rates.
D. Types of Information Automatically Collected by Cookies.
E. Our Website may also contain cookies set by third parties.
We use the following third-party cookies:
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not use tracking technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). However, third-party sites that link to our Website (such as Google or Facebook) may engage in behavioral tracking.
F. How You Can Control Cookies.
To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Services (if applicable), visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
5. Our “Do Not Track” Policy
Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, which sends a signal to a website regarding that user’s preference regarding tracking. Currently, there is no “Do Not Track” technology standard for how any company abides by a “Do Not Track” signal received from a user’s web browser.
Our Website does NOT respond to “Do Not Track” signals from your web browser.
6. How We Use Your Information
We do NOT sell user personal information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to access and participate in interactive features on the Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
7. Retention Policy
The time periods for which we retain information we collect depend on the purposes for which we use it. The Company will keep your information for as long as you are a registered subscriber or user of our Website or for as long as we have a business purpose to do so and, thereafter, for no longer than is required or permitted by law.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing using the link at the bottom of any such email from us, or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a service experience, your email inquiries regarding this policy, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
10. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may request updating, correction or deletion of your personal information you provided to the Company by contacting us directly. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
11. Data Security
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure, including limiting access, two-factor authentication, SSL & SSH technologies, data encryption, standardized software and hardware updates, and HTTPS. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You can help protect your computer or mobile device by keeping it up to date/patched as well as running antivirus programs to protect your online browsing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
12. Notice to California Consumers
This Supplemental California Privacy Notice only applies to our processing of personal information that is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). The CCPA specifies that natural persons who are California residents have the right to know what categories of personal information the Company has collected about them and whether we have disclosed or sold that personal information for a business purpose (e.g., to a service provider) in the preceding twelve (12) months.
For purposes of the CCPA, the Company does not “sell” (as that term is defined in the CCPA) personal information, nor do we have actual knowledge of any “sale” of personal information of minors under sixteen (16) years of age.
Categories of personal information we may collect about you:
|Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
|B. Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
|Social Security number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, employment, employment history, financial information, medical information, or health insurance information
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
|Gender and date of birth
|D. Commercial information
|Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
|E. Biometric information
|Fingerprints and voiceprints
|F. Internet or other similar network activity
|Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements
|G. Geolocation data
|H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
|Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
|I. Professional or employment-related information
|Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
|J. Education Information
|Student records and directory information
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
|Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
We may also collect other personal information outside of these categories instances where you interact with us in person, online, or by phone or mail in the context of:
• Receiving help through our customer support channels;
• Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
• Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment from us for exercising the privacy rights granted by the CCPA.
13. Verifiable Consumer Requests
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. In order to verify your request, we will ask you to provide your name, email address, and certain other pieces of identifying information. Once you have submitted this information and any necessary supporting documentation, we will confirm the information by reviewing it against our records. To designate an authorized agent, please contact us as set forth below.
16. Contact Information
Notices may be sent to:
Peak Search Performance, Inc.
1942 W. Sanibel Ct.
Littleton, CO 80120